- Book this exciting, fun and educational self-defense workshop for your church today! Our team of expert instructors will teach you, your family and your congregation how to be more aware, better prepared and ready to defend against active threats, violent criminals and sexual predators.
CHURCH SELF-DEFENSE PROGRAMS Overview
- Full Day Kids Summer Camp
- 9:00AM - 4:00PM, Monday-Friday
summer camp Overview
- Bring out your child’s inner ninja with a summer camp they’ll never forget! Your kids (age 7-14) will have a blast with a full-day camp combining martial arts, fencing, bully prevention, strength and conditioning, plyometrics, and cardiovascular conditioning. Make new friends, build confidence, overcome challenges, and learn new skills, all in a safe and friendly environment guided by professional coaches.
summer camp FENCING 9am-noon
- Get in touch with your inner musketeer, pirate, ninja or Jedi – and join us for an intro to the exciting Olympic sport of fencing! Fencing is fast-paced and challenging, both physically and mentally. While campers are swashbuckling with their peers at our summer camp, they’re also learning valuable problem-solving skills.
- Campers will learn proper fencing techniques, skills, and tactics. Through games and drills, they will be challenged to develop athletic skills, concentration, and decision making. They should be prepared to laugh, learn, and move. All safety equipment will be provided; nothing special is necessary.
summer camp SELF-DEFENSE 1Pm-4PM
- This program features 3 hours of fun activities to improve your child’s awareness, coordination, balance, spatial awareness, confidence and overall fitness. Your kids will have a blast in this program that combines martial arts, strength and conditioning, plyometrics, and cardiovascular conditioning. Our experienced trainers will also guide participants as they learn to defend themselves using the tiered strategies of awareness, avoidance, prevention, discipline, and respect.
- Our number one goal is safety! Therefore, there will be no sparring or impact training in this program. Instead, participants will learn non-violent self-defense strategies such as how to prevent grabs or hugs, fall safely, get up quickly and efficiently from the ground, and much more! This program is led by Coach Stewart, who is the lead instructor at Triangle Self-Defense Training Center, serving as a consultant and self-defense teacher for families and high school students at Cary Academy, as well as Coach Jayd–a K-12 Educator, Personal Trainer and Fitness Specialist with over ten years of experience working with kids in schools and fitness centers.
summer camp DAILY OUTLINE
- Each morning (Monday-Friday) you will be required to drop your child of by 9AM sharp at Research Triangle Fencing (3742 Durham Chapel Hill Blvd, Durham, NC). Your child will stay at Triangle Fencing until 12:45. At 12:50 Instructor Jayd from Triangle Self-Defense will walk next door to transition the Summer Camp group to Triangle Self-Defense Training (located directly beside Research Triangle Fencing). From 1pm-4pm your child will learn Bully Prevention, Awareness, Self-Defense & Fitness.
- Each afternoon (Monday-Friday) you will be required to pick up your child by 4pm sharp at Triangle Self-Defense Training (3742 Durham Chapel Hill Blvd st.A1, Durham, NC). Each parent will be allowed a grace period until 4:10pm to pick up their child. A $25 fee will be charged for any kids picked up after the 4:10 grace period. A $50 fee will be charged for any kids picked up later than 4:30pm.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.